This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please click here. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below.
Warranty and Faulty Products
All of our products (excluding second hand items) are supplied with a manufacturers warranty. This warranty is in addition to your statutory rights.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality during the expected life cycle of the product.
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, we'll exchange or refund.
After 30 days, we will handle all faults in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the manufacturers warranty.
For detailed information of your rights, please visit citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06
If you believe your product has developed a fault, please follow the procedure below so we can efficiently resolve the issue.
1) Call or email us and describe the problem. We may ask you to send photos of the fault to help us evaluate the issue.
2) It is likely we will need the product returned to us for inspection. We will discuss the best method of return if a return is required. You will be responsible for returning the product to us.
3) If after inspection a fault is confirmed, we will also refund your reasonable return postage costs, which will have been advised during step 2.
Please note we will not refund an unnecessarily expensive return postage method, and we will not refund all international postage costs.
If after inspection no fault is found, we will return the goods to you and you will be responsible for our reasonable postage costs.
4) The appropriate course of action will be advised in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and the manufacturers warranty.
Please note that issues such as: wear and tear, modification, miss-use, stripped threads, paint chips, broken screws, loose screws, impact damage and other such items are not considered faults.
Also please note that consumables only carry a limited warranty. Please inspect these items carefully before use.
Consumable items are products such as:
- Other similar product types
These products experience high degrees of wear and tear and are vulnerable to damage through normal use. Some require ongoing maintenance and repair.
All warranty claims will be evaluated on a case by case basis.