This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please click here. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below.
By far, the most popular type of fletching. Durable, easy to glue and low maintenance.
The curled shape channels air-flow into the vane, forcing the shaft to spin, even when the arrow slows down.
Feather fletchings are very forgiving and stabilise the arrow very quickly. They have a built-in natural spin when fletched straight or are commonly fletched with a helical to increase spin and maximise arrow stability.
They are often used on traditional bows that are shot from the shelf or hand, as feathers do not deflect in the same way as a plastic vane, but simply brush past.
Although they are sold as ‘left wing’ and ‘right wing’, this does not reflect the hand of the archer but the wing of the bird. A left handed archer can shoot a right wing feather perfectly well. Just do not mix them! Choose one or the other and you are all set.
Pre-fletched onto a shrinkable tube, this is a quick and easy way to fletch arrows. No glue required. Only a cup of hot water!
Items 1-8 of 171
- Clearance - Feathers Clearance - Feathers
Starting at £4.51
Please contact us for availability
- Clearance - Plastic Vanes
- Gas Pro Spin Vanes - 1.75" Olympic Bicolour Edition Gas Pro Spin Vanes - 1.75" Olympic Bicolour Edition
Starting at £14.12
- Gas Pro NACA-300 Vanes Gas Pro NACA-300 Vanes
Starting at £11.99
- Korea Archery Jet6 Fletching Tape - 10pk Korea Archery Jet6 Fletching Tape - 10pk
Starting at £8.99
- Korea Archery Jet6 Vanes Korea Archery Jet6 Vanes
Starting at £17.99
- Bohning Griffin Vane - 2" Bohning Griffin Vane - 2"
Starting at £32.99
- Gas Pro NACA-200 Vanes Gas Pro NACA-200 Vanes
Starting at £15.89