This website requires cookies to provide all of its features. For more information on what data is contained in the cookies, please click here. To accept cookies from this site, please click the Allow button below.
10th June 2022
Please note that for a few months the job will be based in Loughborough, and then the permanent place of work will be Burton-upon-Trent after our office has relocated.
A contribution towards travelling costs will be offered while travelling to Loughborough.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The Accounts Assistant reports to the Finance Manager.
The Accounts Assistant supports the Finance Manager with the day to day running of the accounts office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Daily download of internet sales.
- Daily download of retail shop sales.
- Preparation and import of downloads into Sage.
- Balancing of shop till receipts.
- Maintaining floats for shop.
- Balancing cash overall, maintaining adequate coinage and facilitating suitable amounts to be banked.
- Allocation and investigation of gift vouchers on a regular basis.
- File delivery notes
- Retain credit card receipts awaiting monthly statements.
- Process receipts against statement and request information from individual card holders of non-business-related expenditure.
- Analyse all payments to ensure compliance with VAT regulations and balance to overall monthly expenditure.
- Post credit card expenditure to sage accounts and then file documentation.
- Download and post Trade UK invoices monthly from website.
This list is not exhaustive and other jobs maybe requested as and when required.
- Sage 50 experience
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Can multitask
- Be a problem solver
- Be reliable and excellent timekeeper
- Trustworthy & Honest
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time