Mybo Tri-Axis Compound Sight
Starting at: £88.00
Starting at: £66.00
A superior tournament sight designed to last!
For Tri-Axis User Guide, please CLICK HERE
• Rugged construction for long life
• Quad pin, Stainless steel windage assembly for unrivalled longevity
• Positive micro click vertical and horizontal adjustment
• Solid and smooth rapid adjustment - Adjustable for tension and wear
• Micro adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis
• Unique, detachable scope mechanism
• 100% CNC machined components - No extrusions
• 6 colour combinations
• Scopes available separately.
Great sight, but very heavy.
The build quality, mechanics and ease to use are absolutely brilliant. The only downside here is the weight. I have had to remove weights from the long rod and add weights to the short rod, but the over all effect is the bows mass weight has increased a lot.
I'm hoping they maybe make a carbon edition of this sight, to reduce the weight.
Build quality, second to none well worth every penny. I agree with all that Adil says EXCEPT THE CONS. Hazel has an £88.00 scope and has NO Fear of the Bow toppling over.. Her colours of Black/Orange match her ORANGE Bear Apprentice 3 and the whole set up is Great, Big Thanks to Dan at Merlin. As Usual Superb service from an excellent company who Care for Their Customers.
Just received and not disappointed. Good quality and easy to set up...
So far so good. Will update review after some use.
Good Sight, Amazing Sight.... But not perfect sight
Before I say any of the negatives about this bow sight I would like to get it out of the way and say THIS SIGHT IS DEFINATELY WORTH THE MONEY make no mistake on that, the build quality is great and the quick release function is fantastic. I have been using this sight for around a month now and can give some pretty food feedback on it.
- has very chunky clicks when adjusting, something about that just makes the whole unit seem more solid.
- the quick detach means you need nothing other than opposable thumbs, if that, to disassemble this sight if you only plan to put it in the case for the next shoot.
- Colour options are awesome, mine is full black and doesn't look out of place on a camo bow.
- Because these sights have to withstand a lot of vibration, they need to be made of solid materials. Mybo uses a metal, maybe aluminium or steel but most likely aluminium. This means it is really heavy and as I do not use a stabiliser I do not have a third leg when it comes to putting my bow in it's stand. The weight of the sight means I am in constant fear of the bow tipping forward. result of which will probably mean damage to the £240 sight and £40 scope with lens.
Now that's really it. one con. that too only a con if like me, you don't have a stabiliser. My advice is that if you need a sight and you don't want to spend too much and I can understand if £240 still seems like a high order but still GET THIS SIGHT because it will last you virtually forever I cannot see it breaking unless it tips forward :D. Don't make the mistake of buying the Decut sight because you think it is the only option you have.
The best sight money can buy.
Travelled 170 miles to go and check out the New Mybo sight. Build quality is second to none and beautifully smooth adjustment. It's the best and last sight you will ever need. Well done Merlin. 5 stars.